The club have been working tirelessly over the last 5 years to make Buffs Park our home. This was never possible without the support of volunteers and sponsors, and of course you the fans. Your support means everything to us and we hope you are looking forward to the season ahead. It’s an exciting year for the club as we embark on our first season as an SFA member club, which sees us take our place in The Scottish Cup with an away tie to Rutherglen Glencairn.
The Buffs Foundation is the lifeblood of the club and the financial backing shown by the supporters since its inception has been incredible. Saturday is our first WoSFL home game of the season and with that you will be able to sign up for The Buffs Foundation. The Buffs Foundation essentially replaces the season ticket which allows you to support the club financially and gain entry to all home league games.
It’s a new era at The Buffs now with our SFA Membership and manager David Gormley at the helm and we hope you will want to come along on the journey with us.
Here are all the details you need if you want to become a Buffs Foundation Member:
Standard – £10 per month (via Standing Order)/£120 per year
- Membership Card – Each member will receive a Membership Card which will give you access to a range of benefits, depending on your tier level.
- Members Exclusive Competitions – Each month we will have a prize draw to win different items that only members will be able to win.
- Buffs Foundation T-shirt or Polo – Exclusive piece of merchandise to show you are a member.
- Buffs Foundation POTY Vote – At the end of season ‘Player of the Year’ awards, the foundation will vote on their own player of the year and 1 member of The Buffs Foundation will get to present the award at the awards ceremony.
- Buffs Foundation Events – Foundation members will be able to attend exclusive events such as Player and Manager Q and As, Quiz nights and speakers events.
- 10% off at the club shop – You will get 10% off all club merchandise including home and away jerseys.
- Entry to all league games – All active members of the foundation will be able to attend league matches with their Membership Card.
- Priority Access to any ticketed games
- Automatic membership to The Claire Hub Social Club, where you will be able to use the club on non-match days and host your own social events.
Legacy – £40 per month/£10 per week (via Standing Order)
- All of the above benefits plus:
- Access to Legacy Suite – The Legacy Suite is an exclusive bar area for all Premium Members and all Premium members will be able to access this on match days. They will benefit from comfy chairs and shorter bar queues. You will also receive complimentary drink and half time food served in the suite at pre match, half time and full time.
- Name on Legacy Club Wall – We will have a wall display in The Legacy club which will have the name all of Premium members who have subscribed for 1 year.
- Buffs Foundation Sponsored Players – The Foundation will sponsor a First Team Jersey. You will get the chance to win this jersey at the end of the season.
- End of Season Hospitality Event – All Premium members will treated to a day at hospitality at the end of the season with food and drink, courtesy of the club.
You can sign up here
Yearly Standard Memberships can be paid online here (please complete the above form before paying)
The Buffs Foundation desk will be open on Saturday to sign up in person or for current members to collect their new membership cards for 22/23.